Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Papa's 2012 Christmas Wonderland

Right down to the tee. Excellent my friend Can I come visit?

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

love it, love it, love it all. My best friend's decorations are similar, but she only does one tree and since she's in a small apartment now, she doesn't have as much put up as you do.

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Stunning Papa! I wish I could decorate my kitchen cabinets that way - but my cabinets go all the way to the ceiling!
    Thanks OM

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBells View Post
    Right down to the tee. Excellent my friend Can I come visit?
    Just like Christmas itself you are always welcome here my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    love it, love it, love it all. My best friend's decorations are similar, but she only does one tree and since she's in a small apartment now, she doesn't have as much put up as you do.
    Thanks steph I'm glad you enjoy the decorations
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

The Nutcrackers

My wife has a huge Nutcracker collection and that is mostly what we decorate the Living room with.We even have cast iron Nutcracker stocking hangers.

Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

The Angel Tree and Little Town of Bethlehem.

Papa_Christmas

I LOVE,LOVE, LOVE the nutcrackers. I only have 9!!!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

And I have none Got to get me some It's all so festive. Do you add to the collection every year Papa?

Merry Snowy Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    The Angel Tree and Little Town of Bethlehem.

I love this Papa!

Merry Snowy Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBells View Post
    And I have none Got to get me some It's all so festive. Do you add to the collection every year Papa?
    Tia my friend we add to everything every year we always spend the day after Christmas going to all the sales looking for ornaments and decorations and our Christmas cards and wrap for the next year.
    Papa_Christmas

Well here is the last of it.

The Big Tree

Papa_Christmas