Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Papa's 2012 Christmas Wonderland

Snowflake,Tink,MinnesotaMike,Ornamentmaven,SiverBe lls,MarshmallowMorld,CrazyMike & steph535

Thank you all so much for your kind and encouraging comments.
    Papa
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Well done Papa re the weight loss ... keep it up and I hope you get to your ideal weight

Wow !! Beautiful !! .... and am looking forward to your Christmas pics ....

Sorry to hear about Gretchen ...... Miss Zelda is gorgeous ...

That is beautiful! I have always wanted a true Christmas village that you've got there. They're just soooo spectacular!!

Dear Dave, Im really happy for you, for all the news you bring to us with your post.
    First of all, congradulations for your real hard try to lose all that weight and hope you have the courage to go further, Im sure about that!!

Your work with Railroad Layout around Christmas village, is incredible and most incredible is that you do all this by yourself, spending thousands of hours to make this happen..
    Sorry for your doggy, and really happy for your new one..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Dear Dave, Im really happy for you, for all the news you bring to us with your post.
    First of all, congradulations for your real hard try to lose all that weight and hope you have the courage to go further, Im sure about that!!

Your work with Railroad Layout around Christmas village, is incredible and most incredible is that you do all this by yourself, spending thousands of hours to make this happen..
    Sorry for your doggy, and really happy for your new one..
    Olga my friend how nice to hear from you again.With all the turmoil and hardship going on in Greece I have thought of you and Tia and your families often in the pat year.I hope you all will be safe and come through the troubled times alright.
    Best wishes my friend.
    Dave
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

That is amazing!

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Wow what a labor of love! I always love looking at your pictures.

Congrats on the weight loss! I know that it can be very difficult.

Beautiful pictures!

Dave, dear friend, when do you start decorating?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Dave, dear friend, when do you start decorating?
    Normally I start the first of November but this year I'm traveling to Ohio to visit with Family so I won't get started until the tenth.
    Papa_Christmas