Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Papa's 2012 Christmas Wonderland

Papa C, I showed my 16 yr/old son your pics from this year and he says "let's go visit HIM." lol (translation being: he would love to see it in person and stare at it for hours.)

Poppa, I feel like in another life you could have built Holiday displays for Macy's or something. These pictures you've posted are FANTASTIC, you really have an eye for making a good set up. Good work!
    "I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." ~Charles Dickens

Quote Originally Posted by Fezziwig View Post
    Poppa, I feel like in another life you could have built Holiday displays for Macy's or something. These pictures you've posted are FANTASTIC, you really have an eye for making a good set up. Good work!
    You know I can remember as a child being absolutely enamored with department store Christmas window displays and have always thought I would love to create them
    but alas being a Toolmaker has been good to me and my family so I can't complain.

Thanks to everyone for your wonderful comments but I still have a good bit left to finish.

Got the shrubbery all trimmed before the big Ohio State Michigan game this morning.

Game over Ohio State wins 26-21 for a 12-0 undefeated season GO BUCKEYES.

Now I'm going out to get started on the outside lights.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

That is amazing Papa C !!!!

Finally everything is done or will be today.

Here are the outside lights.

Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

It looks fantastic, Papa......
    Merry Christmas to all...

your lights look amazing, Papa. just splendid!

Merry wants to buy the house across the street so she can look at that every December night!

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

I have no words Papa. I just showed my hubby all of your photos. He loved all of your decorations. He was speechless when I showed him your special train room

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Lights are just beautiful!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas