Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Our tree

:tree: Our tree

This pic was taken a few years ago back in 2007 I think

myspace24.jpg

I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys. ~Charles Dickens

Quote Originally Posted by Winters Song View Post

myspace24.jpg
    It looks beautiful Winters Song Thanks for posting it. I'd like to see more of your Christmas decorations

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBells View Post
    It looks beautiful Winters Song Thanks for posting it. I'd like to see more of your Christmas decorations
    Ditto!

Quote Originally Posted by Winters Song View Post

myspace24.jpg
    That's a beauty...
    Merry Christmas to all...

Winters Song. Love your tree - very similar to mine except I use an angel topper and silver beads
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Ty all, my mom takes alot of pride in the tree she spends hours on it!I will have to take some new pics when I get the house all decorated this holiday season.......I can't wait

Love seeing everyone's decorations......I like to walk around my neighborhood & see all the lights!

I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys. ~Charles Dickens

What a beautiful tree! Love the huge ornaments. Might have to find myself some of those.

Oh tyvm yeah I found those and my mom just loved them!I found them at Wal-Mart

A close-up of one of the huge ornaments King Rick

myspace26.jpg

Love it! I'll have to check out Walmart when the Christmas stuff comes out.