Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad Santa 2 for 2013

:holly: Bad Santa 2 for 2013

Bad Santa 2 is apparently in the works. Has anyone seen the original Bad Santa?

Yes, I have and to be honest, did not like much, not because there is something wrong with he movie, I just think, Im most fond of classic traditional Christmas films..
    I have to admit that Bill Thornton acts great in movie, however, I believe that the particular film is most for grown ups..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Only saw part of it - don't have it in my collection.
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

I haven't see it but I know what it is about and I don't like it,agree with olga,classic Christmas movies for me too
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

It's a really solid film, but what can you expect? It's got the Coens' behind it. Looking forward to the sequel immensely.

I have not yet seen this but would like to see soon.

IMDB doesn't even have a release date (DVD or theater) yet. I assume next fall it'll debut. I could and very well be wrong.

I've seen it. It's alright. It's very funny, but as Olga said, the classic Christmas movies are the best. I feel more festive watching the classics. Bad Santa doesn't really put me in the Christmas spirit.

It's for grown ups, that's for sure. I have it but I'm pretty sure someone bought it for me. Not a bad movie, just toilet humor, and all that stuff.

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I really didn't care for Bad Santa. I saw it on a recomendation of a friend. I understand why HE likes. Had it been "Bad Mall Cop" or something I'm sure I would have liked it better. I just like my Christmas movies to be a little sappy. This was not my kind of Christmas movie.