Thread: Christmas Drinks in Stores

:snow: Christmas Drinks in Stores

I've been keeping my eyes open for a long time to find drinks sold in stores that are specifically for Christmas. Egg nog of course is a popular Christmas drink, but it isn't only for Christmas. Through the year, only two have surfaced. From the Lurgashall Winery, "Christmas Mead", and from Belgium, " Fantôme Noel"(ale). Are there any others out there?Sorry to put this under recipes, but it's the only category that comes close.
    Last edited by jingle; 08-27-2012 at 07:57 AM. Reason: change one letter in word

I'm not familliar with any of this here,or I didn't saw them

EDIT: I found a recipe for eggnog
    Last edited by *Snowflake*; 08-09-2012 at 08:35 PM.
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

I was hoping someone might know offhand and save me a lot of research, but as it happened I came across the answes by accident. 2 other Christmas drinks at stores are: Abby Affligem "Noël" Christmas Ale (&) St. Bernardus Christmas Ale.

Jingle where are you from? Here in the US it is VERY difficult to find eggnog at any time other than Christmas. There are also some flavored hot teas. I have an eggnog tea, and a gingerbread & spice tea - both sold as Christmas teas!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas