Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: When do you begin planning your decorating?

I love seeing outdoor decorations. I would love to do an outdoor display but where i live i would be lucky to have anything left so i just put something up in the window.

My house usually looks like the Christmas Fairy has gone on a rampage when i decorate though. I put the decs up on 1st December so im REALLY happy its a Sat this year

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
    I love seeing outdoor decorations. I would love to do an outdoor display but where i live i would be lucky to have anything left so i just put something up in the window.

My house usually looks like the Christmas Fairy has gone on a rampage when i decorate though. I put the decs up on 1st December so im REALLY happy its a Sat this year
    I love outdoor decorations too,I'm always waiting when the streets wll be decorated
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

That Christmas Fairy sure loves to decorate. My house is the same - people are generally speechless when they walk into my home!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

When i had my 1st Christmas with Col he didnt believe me when i told him i go a little bit mad so when he came home from work he was WTF?!?! He is slowly getting into my frame of mind

When i had my 1st Christmas with Col he didnt believe me when i told him i go a little bit mad so when he came home from work he was WTF?!?! He is slowly getting into my frame of mind
    HaHa! My husband loves all the decorating. We've been married almost 33 years now so he gets upset if I don't put it ALL up!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Me and Col have been together 6 and a half and celebrating our 1st wedding anniversary tomorrow. Last year for Christmas he went out and ordered me some limited edition "The Chive" Christmas Baubles

Quote Originally Posted by The Mole View Post
    When do you begin planning your christmas decorations? Does it take longer to think about large interanl and external displays?
    I start planning when I take the decorations down as that's when I make my 'Wish List' and 'To Do List' for the following Christmas.

Then right around this time I'm seriously looking at the lists and can't stop thinking about what I would like to do ...

I am very sorry to hear about your husband MW. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    I am very sorry to hear about your husband MW. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Same here MW ...

:tree: Decorating

I am very fortunate to be able to keep the inside of my home decorated 365 days a year. I have (12) fully decorated Christmas Trees (for the Twelve Days of Christmas of course), and a forty year collection of Santas which I leave out year round. We celebrate the spirit of Christmas year round!