Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question on a gift idea...

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaBaby12 View Post
    I say go for it. My father purchases my mother a Dyson last year (because we have 2 dogs) and she was so surprised and thrilled. He also got her a new dishwasher... not very romantic/exciting - but hey! There's tons of other holidays for that.
    Thanks! Just a tip: you should consider changing the color of your posts. They are a bit hard to read.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Well...I did it! I just picked it up for her yesterday! Now I have to wait all the way until Christmas to give it to her! I'm SO excited!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Mike- I wanted to know how it went with the vacuum- did she like it?

And I wanted to ask a question of my own that's not really related to yours, but I didn't know what heading to put it under. I want to get some metal goblets, but not keen on them being pewter, due to the heavy metals in them. Has anyone seen them in stainless steel? I want the heavy, thick metal (not thin and delicate)and preferably a plain design, like this:

The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Here are some great Christmas Gifts ideas that you can use.
    Last edited by YashDahiya; 10-05-2016 at 08:10 AM.

I don't think it is a good idea I would rather buy her some personalised mug or personalised stress ball. Try looking at www.patprint.co.uk great stuff there.