Thread: Way too early

Way too early

but I need to decide and then look around etc.

This christmas(my family and I have decided on a £10 for each other)

So what can I get for my mum, my 22yr old sis, my bro and their partners?

Also I've got my best friend and her 2yr old son(my godson) to buy for, their budget is probably £20-30
    PM me to get my blog link about my life with deafness

Christmas 2011

Well at least knowing who you have to buy for and the price limit, you will have plenty of times and opportunities to find the right gift...especially catching after and pre-season sales...you can stay within your budget, but still get nice gifts! Can't beat that!

hand made mittens

7 people and £10 difficult to manage but not impossible. For your sister, mother and friend you can buy some jewelry and for your friend's son buy some toys or other baby care items and for your brother you can go for some gifts. You can wait for any occasion so that you can get discount in those items.
    Christmas Figurines
    Last edited by sorellehome; 12-06-2012 at 09:06 AM.

How are you at crafting. I would just make some type of jewelry, or maybe a calendar with pictures of you and the other person in them. Those are always fun and not too difficult. You can find tutorials on the internet.

I always try and start my shopping early but never early enough.But this year I am it's way to hard to do it all close to Christmas Eve and way tooo expensive!

I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys. ~Charles Dickens

Know their interests first then go find something in store that is around your budget. Most likely, it will be something small and usable for what they usually do. They will always remember you.

Books are almost my favorite gifts to give away if I'm on a small budget.