Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What radio stations do you listen to during Christmas?

thank you SO much, PumpkinJack! I will check it out right now.

oh gosh, this classical station on accuradio is the BEST! much better than the other station I have been listening to. PumpkinJack, you have made my day. I think I'm in heaven.

:santa:

there is an irish one www.christmasfm.ie it is pretty cool.

Red face

I live in tucson, AZ and this one station plays nonstop christmas music all season. it's 97.5 BOB fm. and 93.7 has this christmas wish thing, where they give unfortunate families a good christmas every day, and it's really sweet.
    Some days we forget to look around us. Some days we can't see the joy that surrounds us, so caught up inside ourselves. We take when we should give... so for tonight we pray for what we know can be. And on this day we hope for what we still can't see. It's up to us to be the change. And even though we all can still do more, there's so much to be thankful for.

Thankful- Josh Groban

holiday music on radio

A Detroit FM station, WNIC 100.3, flipped to all Christmas music today.

Quote Originally Posted by flick's tongue View Post
    A Detroit FM station, WNIC 100.3, flipped to all Christmas music today.
    that's great to hear. I lived in Detroit most of my life and used to listen to that station a lot.

As Devoy rightly said, www.Christmasfm.ie is a temporary Irish Christmas radio station which launched last year. For a whole month, from the end of Nov till 26th Dec, there is non stop 24/7 Christmas music, with really great Dj's and really made Christmas amazing last year. Everyone working there is voluntary and all the proceeds go to the ISPCC, Children Charity.. So it really is a good cause.

It attracted so many International listeners last year, and they read out texts from people getting in the spirit, so i urge all of you to head to the website and bookmark it, and make it your number 1 for Christmas Spirit this year!!! I'd love to hear the Americans/English/Greek, all nationality's feedback from it!

Christmas Is THE BEST!!!

OK, Detroit has dueling Christmas stations now, WNIC 1003. and WMJC 105.1. I guess we're spoiled!