Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What radio stations do you listen to during Christmas?

Boston

In Boston we have two stations that go head to head playing Christmas music, and they have already started..
    Oldies 103.3 and WROR 105.7

Lite 102.9 here in Charlotte, NC is playing Christmas music from now until Christmas!!!! I was so excited to turn on the radio this morning and still hear the carols and songs I had been listening to during their preview weekends! Here's a link their site: http://www.wlyt.com
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

BOTH holiday stations are already playing Christmas music here in Charlotte!!!! K 104.7 and Lite 102.9 have the holiday music going from now until Christmas!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Pumpkin Jack up there beat me to the punch.

I listen to the two stations he mentioned above as well as a homemade compilation I made of the many Christmas cds I have.

Drafin

I can't wait until the radio stations play non stop CHristmas music. I listen to 104.7 on the weekends for the CHristmas music and 103.7 during the week. I am not sure if they play CHristmas music on that station I have not heard any.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drafin View Post
    Pumpkin Jack up there beat me to the punch.

I listen to the two stations he mentioned above as well as a homemade compilation I made of the many Christmas cds I have.

Drafin
    Hello and welcome!

Glad you're enjoying the nonstop Christmas music on 102.9 and 104.7 as well!

Merry Christmas,
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    I can't wait until the radio stations play non stop CHristmas music. I listen to 104.7 on the weekends for the CHristmas music and 103.7 during the week. I am not sure if they play CHristmas music on that station I have not heard any.
    Bobbi, 104.7 is already playing Christmas music during the week! Turn it on!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Smile classical

ok, call me an odd one, but I didn't grow up with "classic" Christmas music like Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, etc... (though everyone outside my family seems to have.) What I love is the classical type; Canadian Brass, Robert Shaw Chorale, Chanticleer, and a list of many others too long to mention. There are no radio stations that play non-stop classical Christmas music; the ones that play non-stop only play the 'classic' ones, which are ok, but not what I throroughly enjoy. So, I listen to aol radio and listen mostly to their Classical Holiday and World Holiday stations. oops, I didn't mean to put a sad blue face next to my subject heading. sorry. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!
    Last edited by steph535; 11-20-2008 at 05:40 PM.

In SE Michigan, WNIC FM 100.3 has been broadcasting Christmas music since early November. I'm also enjoying Sirius XM's channel, Holly.

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    ok, call me an odd one, but I didn't grow up with "classic" Christmas music like Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, etc... (though everyone outside my family seems to have.) What I love is the classical type; Canadian Brass, Robert Shaw Chorale, Chanticleer, and a list of many others too long to mention. There are no radio stations that play non-stop classical Christmas music; the ones that play non-stop only play the 'classic' ones, which are ok, but not what I throroughly enjoy. So, I listen to aol radio and listen mostly to their Classical Holiday and World Holiday stations. oops, I didn't mean to put a sad blue face next to my subject heading. sorry. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!
    Have you checked out AccuHolidays? They have a Classical Christmas channel that is great! I've been listening to it lately and I really enjoy it. I believe this link will take you to the righr channel: Classical Christmas. Enjoy!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com