Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What radio stations do you listen to during Christmas?

:tree: What radio stations do you listen to during Christmas?

We all have local radio stations that play Christmas music during the holiday season...What stations do you listen to during Christmas? Share them here, along with links to their websites so others can enjoy them online!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

We already have two stations in my area having Christmas preview weekends:

New Life 91.9
    http://www.newlife919.com/

and

"Christmas" K 104.7
    http://www.k1047.com/
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

No fair!
    Love is what's in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen. Merry Christmas from my home to yours.
    Theresa, Ron & Nolan & Misty the cat

This is ours. They are called the Christmas station during the holidays.http://www.1037litefm.com/
    they are always raising money for the children's hospital. Just a loving group of people. Click on the top right button that say Christmas Channel.

Forgot to mention that Terry King, the dj that is all christmas sounds just like santa on the cartoon, santa clause is coming to town, hehe, I just love it!!
    Last edited by txsnowgirl; 11-14-2008 at 01:38 AM.
    Wishing all a safe and loving Holiday!!

thanks for sharing! I am tuning in to 103.7 thats the one I listen to during the holidays too!

I just scan and stop when I get to a channel thet plays it...but only in the car.

I have solved the commercial problem for home and office use. I bought a pocket hard drive and ripped all of my holiday collection of CDs into it. Now I just plug them in and play. The whole package is about the size of 2 decks of cards and puts 1000s of songs at my disposal. You can get the pocket drives fairly cheap online or wait for sales.

By the way, if you're into traditional and traditionally-inspired American music, try WMMT - Appalshop at:

http://www.appalshop.org/
    Last edited by persimmonpudding; 11-10-2008 at 06:35 PM. Reason: to finish out the post
    persimmonpudding.com: dedicated to growing, education, and use of Diospyros virginiana L., the common, or American persimmon...and persimmon pudding is ALWAYS a holiday favorite!!!

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    I listen to news radio, but one local station in the DC area starts playing Christmas music around Thanksgiving. I don't have a link, but the station is WASH FM. I think it's 97.1. I listen to the news, then switch over. I can't say I'm wild about their selection, and by mid December they are airing promo's saying they'll be switching back to their regular format as soon as Christmas is done.It sort of takes you out of the mood when they are telling you it will be over soon. I'm sure the plan is to get people to switch for Christmas, and stay the rest of the year. It doesn't work for me. When Christmas is done, so am I.

104.7 Charlotte

And the Sirus sat Christmas stations

---
    ladyice
    icon from pattywack1992 @ LJ

I mainly listen to Christmas CDs during christmas, but for Los Angeles I listen to 103.5fm radio. They start playing christmas songs after Thanks Giving.