Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Decorating Ideas

Christmas Decorating Ideas

Probably way too early in the year for this .... but only just came across it today and thought I'd better post it NOW or I would forget all about it...

For Papa Christmas, Marshmallow World, Ornamentmaven and all who enjoy Hallmark products.... You can always bookmark it for future reference if you're interested.

Click here >>

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I'd suggest bumping this thread somewhere around June. I think a lot of people here actually start to plan and prepare around the time "Christmas in July" stuff that airs on QVC. Definitely good decorating ideas.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

ITS VERY NICE c c ITS A PITTY U ONLY NOW FOUND IT BUT ITS A KEEPER THX .
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

Oh, that site is wonderful!! I love, love, love it! Thank you for sharing!

Hallmark ornament:

Last edited by Merry Christmas Darling; 01-09-2012 at 05:16 AM.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Beautiful decorating and great ideas! I will have to add that link as a favorite for sure!

It's almost St. Patrick's Day and my snowdrops are blooming. I have to get the last of my Christmas decorations put away! So, the glass jar is getting packed, but the candy has become St. Paddy's candy and I'm taking it to the grandchildren. Their parents can dump it in the trash if they want.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

[QUOTE=Marshmallow World;83063]It's almost St. Patrick's Day and my snowdrops are blooming. I have to get the last of my Christmas decorations put away! So, the glass jar is getting packed, but the candy has become St. Paddy's candy and I'm taking it to the grandchildren. Their parents can dump it in the trash if they want.

Well, I must admit, I took down my snowmen collection this past weekend and undecorated by winter/snowman tree...no doubt, it was time to take it down, but still just a little sad...but counting down to Christmas 2012 helps!

:santa:

I love Christmas I listen to Christmas music and we watch movies all year long

[QUOTE=HollyJolly;83064]
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    It's almost St. Patrick's Day and my snowdrops are blooming. I have to get the last of my Christmas decorations put away! So, the glass jar is getting packed, but the candy has become St. Paddy's candy and I'm taking it to the grandchildren. Their parents can dump it in the trash if they want.

Well, I must admit, I took down my snowmen collection this past weekend and undecorated by winter/snowman tree...no doubt, it was time to take it down, but still just a little sad...but counting down to Christmas 2012 helps!
    Yesterday I noticed that I still had my snowman slate on the porch; it sure looked silly with the spring flowers in bloom, so I brought it in!