Thread: Sydney celebrates 2012

Exclamation Sydney celebrates 2012

haha

NEW YEAR CELEBRATIONS
    New Year festivities around the world

See how the end of 2011 is celebrated across the world, from Las Vegas to Sydney, from Moscow to Rio de Janeiro.
    • 10.52 AM
    happy new year cc & every one else on the other side of the world this new year will be much better than the last all the blessing i send you & prosperity & good health .
    from Trinidad
    W/I
    jilliaN
    Last edited by mina553; 12-31-2011 at 11:55 PM.
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

Happy New Year from me too...CC..
    Merry Christmas to all...

:gingerbread:

TODAY

Fireworks glittered and boomed Sunday as revelers in Australia and Asia welcomed 2012 and others around the world looked forward to bidding adieu to a year marred by natural disasters and economic turmoil.
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

Quote Originally Posted by mina553 View Post
    haha

NEW YEAR CELEBRATIONS
    New Year festivities around the world

See how the end of 2011 is celebrated across the world, from Las Vegas to Sydney, from Moscow to Rio de Janeiro.
    • 10.52 AM
    happy new year cc & every one else on the other side of the world this new year will be much better than the last all the blessing i send you & prosperity & good health .
    from Trinidad
    W/I
    jilliaN
    Thank you Mina ... Happy New Year to you and your family too ..... I guess it's not 2012 for you as yet .......

I watched a bit of the fireworks from Sydney Harbour Bridge on TV .... it's always a huge celebration. The new year is now almost twelve and a half hours old for me and a very hot 41 degrees celsius

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Happy New Year from me too...CC..
    Thank you Tink ..... Best Wishes to you and your family for the New Year .... must be 2012 for you by now