Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How are you spending New Year's Eve?

I spent the evening at home ..... alone. It was okay ....

My two sons went to a party at a friend's house.

the rash on the body is almost gone but around the chin is bad were all @ home i want it so were gonna have a big dinner & light fire works & then make phone calls , have a few drinks & pray that all is well with the world our friends & our selves .
    talk to u guy next year lol
    your all in our prays TTYL
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

Home - had a nice dinner and a few drinks. Will watch the ball drop. Younger daughter went to a party with her boyfriend and older daughter has a few friends over
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Spent the day at my parents house for Christmas celebration. In the evening, we came home and relaxed.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

With my family or friends.

Probably dinner out with my husband
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

frostythesnowman Guest
    hummmmm!.....we used to go to my father inlaws house and take in the bells....but with the twins now.....stay at home and take the bells in with my wife....have a few drinks at midnight to celebrate the new year............

sometimes we spend it at home, just the 3 of us and sometimes (whenever possible) we spend it with family up north.

I and my Girlfriend generally head to one of our friends homes to ring in the new year with friends. New Years eve will never be the same without Dick Clark
    "I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." ~Charles Dickens

At home with the family. We'll celebrate by watching the ball drop in NY on TV and drinking sparkling cider. Then we'll go off in our separate corners. My parents don't stay up. I think my aunt just watched TV last year, but her son left to go back to school the day before so that was probably more because she was missing her kids than being anti-social. I was on the computer and had more cider when it was midnight our time.

This year will probably be the same. We're a wild bunch, I know.