Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What did you get for Christmas?

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I got a really nice leather jacket! I got some articles of clothing I really wanted. Overall, a very nice Christmas as far as gifts. The real joy was watching my boys! THAT is what truly makes it special for me!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

I got some nice accessories for my bike and some clothes. But like Mike said, it's so much fun watching your kids on Christmas morning. We got our son-in-law a GoPro camera this year, and the look on his face when he opened it was priceless. He posted this picture on Instagram yesterday from Breckenridge, so he really seems to be enjoying it!

IMG_1358.PNG.jpg
    "The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear."

I got

1. A book (Jane Austen - Northanger Abbey)
    2. A pair of colorful socks
    3. A swim robe
    4. An authentic mug from Vienna Christmas Market

Im really thankful/greatful/happy from my presents, this year.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

Favorite gift other then some clothes and some food gift cards was the DVD of Guardians of the Galaxy. Watched it twice already.

I got Victorian vanity vials, a deck of Christmas playing cards, a puzzle of Disney's Hong Kong Sleeping Beauty castle, a merlot colored fur scarf and a book "Cut To The Quick".
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I got a brand new smartphone from my dear dad, and I got fairy dolls and chocolate. And I am already waiting for the next Christmas for My dad promised me a Laptop and a fancy dress.

I got lots of gifts and chocolates from my family and friends, my favorite one is the watch my mother gifted and the pair of shoes from my sister..
    http://www.yankee-candles.co.uk/

I got a sweater from my mom.

I got an apple ipad....

Lots of warm things,toasty socks,nice warm slippers,a couple of fleece throws,a pair of warm gloves,and a few other things.