Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Do you decorate your bathroom?

you all make me want to decorate my bathroom. I did find some Vinyl clings but nothing I liked. Maybe I will get some garland and decorate with it and some small wreaths! Who know I will see what happens in december!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    good choice in candles I love yankee candles but they are not in my budget. I usually get the mainstay candles. They smell just as good. Although glade has the holiday scents I love!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    Yankee candles have ridiculous prices! I bought those half price after Christmas the year before. I usually buy Mainstays myself, but I didn't light those so I get to use them again. :D
    lol i work for yankee candle and i do admit they may be overpriced but its not to an extremity either, and plus we gives butt loads of coupons so it makes it worth it with things like, buy 2 large jars get 2 free or $10 off of $25

and nothing smells as good as yankee :]

I would love to decorate our bathroom, but OH would have a fit I think I'ts taken me this long to talk him into letting me decorate the living room, hall and dining room

:santa: Small Bathroom help with christmas decorating

I have a very small bathroom with a pedestal sink and a shelf table taht goes over the commode. Also the lighting is 3 scone type ,any suggestions? My bathroom curtains and shower curtain are on the goldish side.

tlazer - Do you have enough floor space under your pedestal sink to have a basket with greens, maybe some glittered pinecones and a ribbon - can you hang some Christmas balls from your light fixture?? ......

Lynne

Quote Originally Posted by tlazer View Post

I have a very small bathroom with a pedestal sink and a shelf table taht goes over the commode. Also the lighting is 3 scone type ,any suggestions? My bathroom curtains and shower curtain are on the goldish side.
    You can get some greens real or faux and some candles for behind the toilet. I have been using the faux candles for that the last few years.

Quote Originally Posted by tlazer View Post

Well, this is just a Christmas ornament from Walmart:

I hung it on a nail where a picture goes the rest of the year. I needed something cheap to hide the nail. That really was a small budget decoration as the rest of the bathroom is. Believe me, I have expensive taste but I don't have the budget to go with my taste. That white shower curtain is at least twenty years old.

So with goldfish, I'd sneak in a tropical ornament or some orange glittery ribbon and faux greens or even orange ball ornaments if you can find them.

Quote Originally Posted by iceicebaby View Post
    I would love to decorate our bathroom, but OH would have a fit I think I'ts taken me this long to talk him into letting me decorate the living room, hall and dining room

I understand. Maybe you can find a Christmas tree shaped candle. Anyway, you don't need Christmas towels. I used to have light green ones in there that looked nice with a few Christmasy things. You could put something small that's gold or silvery on the counter, or tie a small silver ribbon around a candle jar to make it festive.

If even small things upset him, like ribbon around a candle, I'd skip it though. The real meaning of Christmas is in our hearts.

Oh, yeah. Here's an "El Cheapo" idea: poke a Christmas floral pick into a candle that's in a container. That's what I did for fall:

Last edited by Merry Christmas Darling; 11-22-2008 at 03:55 AM.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Quote Originally Posted by IrishAmerican View Post
    lol i work for yankee candle and i do admit they may be overpriced but its not to an extremity either, and plus we gives butt loads of coupons so it makes it worth it with things like, buy 2 large jars get 2 free or $10 off of $25

and nothing smells as good as yankee :]
    then you have a dream job. do they still make the Baby Powder scent ones I love them!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    then you have a dream job. do they still make the Baby Powder scent ones I love them!
    haha yeah i do love it quite a bit, especially our 50% off all wax discount

uhhmm Baby Powder is a retired scent but we do have it in Large Jars as part of our Treasures line