Thread: My kids need help for christmas this year.

:santa: My kids need help for christmas this year.

I'm a 22 yr old mother of two boys that are 1 and 2 yrs old and I'm afraid my boys won't have a christmas this year because me and my husband can't afford to get them christmas presents...if anyone out there has a heart and wants to help please I don't want my boys to stop believing in santa at such a young age. I will be forever grateful for any help please anyone...

Sincerely,
    Mother of two wonderful boys that need a christmas.

If you are being honest and are truly in dire straits, I hope someone helps you out, but you really don't expect anyone to help a complete stranger who claims this hardship online, do you? Also, since I have had 5 children, I can tell you that at ages 1 and 2, they don't know anything about it and won't miss it if they don't get presents.

well said steph
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    If you are being honest and are truly in dire straits, I hope someone helps you out, but you really don't expect anyone to help a complete stranger who claims this hardship online, do you? Also, since I have had 5 children, I can tell you that at ages 1 and 2, they don't know anything about it and won't miss it if they don't get presents.
    Agreed! At that age, nothing will be ruined. Also, if this is authentic, then I suggest checking into local charitable organizations. I think pretty much every community has some sort of organization that helps needy families give their kids a special Christmas.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsabarca10 View Post
    I'm a 22 yr old mother of two boys that are 1 and 2 yrs old and I'm afraid my boys won't have a christmas this year because me and my husband can't afford to get them christmas presents...
    That's not what Christmas is all about.

Do you have shelter? Will you be able to enjoy a meal with your family on Christmas Day (even if it is meager when compared to the unrealistic dinners TV shows us)?

Do your children have their health?

If you answered "yes" to all of the above, Merry Christmas. You'll be better off than many families this year, for any number of reasons.
    http://www.allthingschristmas.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19786&dateline=132203  4169

Smile

I'm going to simply offer up thoughts & prayers for you Mrsabarca10, GOD WILL provide for you in many ways. I can say that if I knew you in the flesh and seen for a fact that you and your family are in need, I would GLADLY open up my wallet to help you as much as possible

At this point I would ask for help from every church in your community, I am 100% sure that almost every one of them will help you to provide for your children since toys for 1 & 2 year olds are not expensive at all

Merry Christmas
    www.carolinapanthercoalition.com

Unhappy

I've checked and by the time I knew about such things it was passed the dead line...there is nothing more that I can do I'm heart broken cuz my babies aren't gonna have a real christmas alittle tree with no presents...I'm not asking anybody for sympathy...i just want help and no one is willing to help me...so I found this site and thought I could reach out to strangers for a helping hand since I can't get any help from anybody around where I live...spoken from the heart in all true honesty I really need help im not asking for money im asking for presents for my babies to have a christmas please cant someone please help me and my family... :-(