Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Gift Idea for Everyone!

jenny.jojo Guest

:santa: A Gift Idea for Everyone!

Last year for Christmas, I got sent Smiles.

I got a handmade card in the mail, with a hand tatted snowflake ornament on it and a letter inside explaining that someone had made a donation in my name. Inside the card were three cards featuring children from Burma engaged in activities that made them smile. They are the most beautiful photos, and I have them up on my wall still today.

It really warmed my heart to know that my friend made a donation in my name. She told me later that she loved it because she made the donation and arrangements online and never had to step into a crowded shopping mall or brave the parking lot.

There's quite a lot of charitable organizations doing Christmas campaigns this year. For the person who has everything, why not consider the gift of giving? The group that gave me my smiles last year is called Room to Grow Foundation. They are a small Canadian charity helping children from Burma and they guarantee that at least 97% of the donation goes directly to buying rice, blankets and other necessities for children.

This is probably the last week to place an order so that the Smiles arrive, but I highly recommend it for anyone who can't figure out a gift for friends, family or work colleagues.

Happy Holidays

thx so much its a great gift idear
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

I also prefer Handmade gifts for kids and friends as Greeting cards, embroidery and screen printing work on clothes and craft work. These increase your creativity and affection too
    www.snipsofvb.com

sounds great

raflesgftcotion Guest
    Hello, I totally agree with you, Handmade gift brings smile to others face as its specially made for them only; and it spread smile to others Face. And Gift Card is very Great idea as we can give it to any one at any occasion. I'm really thankful to Jenny because you have shared very Nice idea and your Personal experience with us.

Thumbs up

Sound good...................

Wonderful idea, Liked it very much

Quote Originally Posted by jenny.jojo View Post
    Last year for Christmas, I got sent Smiles.

I got a handmade card in the mail, with a hand tatted snowflake ornament on it and a letter inside explaining that someone had made a donation in my name. Inside the card were three cards featuring children from Burma engaged in activities that made them smile. They are the most beautiful photos, and I have them up on my wall still today.

It really warmed my heart to know that my friend made a donation in my name. She told me later that she loved it because she made the donation and arrangements online and never had to step into a crowded shopping mall or brave the parking lot.

There's quite a lot of charitable organizations doing Christmas campaigns this year. For the person who has everything, why not consider the gift of giving? The group that gave me my smiles last year is called Room to Grow Foundation. They are a small Canadian charity helping children from Burma and they guarantee that at least 97% of the donation goes directly to buying rice, blankets and other necessities for children.

This is probably the last week to place an order so that the Smiles arrive, but I highly recommend it for anyone who can't figure out a gift for friends, family or work colleagues.

Happy Holidays

http://www.alacraft.com.au/

www.alacraft.com.au

Hats off to your friend. She did a great job. This is the best gift idea and also will be the best gift for our friends,family and everybody. Thanks for sharing this.

That is really a very nice Christmas gift from your friend. Giving or doing charity generates a feeling of self satisfaction in our heart which can't come from any other thing.

Thumbs up Re: A Gift Idea for Everyone!

Best gift idea for our friends and family members...
    --
    Sainath P
    http://www.internationalseoservices.com/