Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Explain your name

I'm The Mole because I am Visually-Impaired and some people once described me as a 'mole-eyed c**t'. I decided that it wasn't an insult but a badge of defiance to those in the sighted world who don't understand and so I have become The Mole.

Smile

Mine is easy as my pugs are my angels-angelpugs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by angelpugs View Post
    Mine is easy as my pugs are my angels-angelpugs.
    Soooooooooooo sweet......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

mrjackfrenkobs Guest

Israel Holds Hundreds Seized During Raid on Flotilla

JERUSALEM — A day after Israeli commandoes raided an aid flotilla seeking to breach the blockade of Gaza, Israel held hundreds of activists seized aboard the convoy on Tuesday as news reports said activists may be planning a fresh attempt to ferry supplies to the Hamas-run enclave.
    At the same time, the Israeli military said troops clashed with two militants who infiltrated from Gaza, killing them both. While such occurrences are almost routine along the volatile border between Israel and Gaza, the incident underscored the tensions seizing the region after Monday’s confrontation at sea, which strained relations between Israel and the United States just as American-sponsored proximity talks involving Palestinians and Israelis were getting under way.
    The developments in Israel and Gaza came hours after the United Nations Security Council condemned “acts” leading to the loss of life in Israel’s operation in international waters on Monday that claimed the lives of nine civilians, many of them Turks. In response, Turkey, once seen as Israel’s most important friend in the Muslim world, recalled its ambassador and canceled planned military exercises with Israel as the countries’ already tense relations soured even further. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel was flying home after canceling a Tuesday meeting with President Obama.

:gingerbread:

That's what I called myself when I was a baby. Actually my first word was my name. Self-centered from the crib huh?

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Hi everyone Im new here, I chose Nollaig because its the Irish word for Christmas. I always hoped to have a baby girl around Christmas time so that I could call her Nollaig but it didnt happen. I have 2 girls but 1 was born in January, the other in October so no Nollaigs for me lol

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Nollaig View Post
    Hi everyone Im new here, I chose Nollaig because its the Irish word for Christmas. I always hoped to have a baby girl around Christmas time so that I could call her Nollaig but it didnt happen. I have 2 girls but 1 was born in January, the other in October so no Nollaigs for me lol
    Hi Nollaig

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

My first name is Mary and I've shared my adult life with 4 wonderful canines. Three of them are "angels" now. I'm always happy when I remember the good times I had with them so my name is in their memory. They liked Christmas too!

mines fairly simple to

steph - my name
    mc - my middle and last name letters
    uk - born in the uk :D:D:D
    Steph xx
    So excited for christmas 2012

Talking

well.... christmas cos im a christmas nut, and mummy, cos im a mummy :D xxx