Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Explain your name

my name comes from me being born dec 9th my parents said i was their star because i was a miracle baby and born in the christmas month. They gave me the middle name starr.. yes with 2 r's. I put that with christmas since it is my favorite holiday
    Merry Christmas Charlie Brown! May all your days feel as christmas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by christmasstarr View Post
    my name comes from me being born dec 9th my parents said i was their star because i was a miracle baby and born in the christmas month. They gave me the middle name starr.. yes with 2 r's. I put that with christmas since it is my favorite holiday
    well its a lovely name!!

:tree:

Excellent!! I love your name!! And I love that you love Charlie Brown Christmas !!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

I love watching Charlie Brown Christmas. I have watched it for the last 32 years. I will be 33 dec 9
    I love it because it shares the true meaning of christmas as well as just being plan cute. I find that religious and non religious people like it!!!
    Merry Christmas Charlie Brown! May all your days feel as christmas!!!

I love watching Charlie Brown Christmas. I have watched it for the last 32 years. I will be 33 dec 9
    I love it because it shares the true meaning of christmas as well as just being plan cute. I find that religious and non religious people like it!!!

I think the reason it crosses those lines with both parties is it has Linus giving the true meaning of the holiday. Then you have the part that we addicted to christmas needs ans that the light, love, songs and merriment.
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

:gift:

Quote Originally Posted by ikey2 View Post
    I think the reason it crosses those lines with both parties is it has Linus giving the true meaning of the holiday. Then you have the part that we addicted to christmas needs ans that the light, love, songs and merriment.
    Excellent video, Ike!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by olga View Post
    Excellent video, Ike!!!!

That's always been one of my favorate parts in the whole show.
    Now wait a minute, Susie. Just because every child can't get his wish that doesn't mean there isn't a Santa Claus.

:tree:

Quote Originally Posted by ikey2 View Post
    That's always been one of my favorate parts in the whole show.
    Ike, I love the following scene...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUQX2B67KL4

Kittyskyfish is the name of my siamese cat. Here she is enjoying a warm clothesdryer!

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyskyfish View Post
    Kittyskyfish is the name of my siamese cat. Here she is enjoying a warm clothesdryer!

[IMG][/IMG]

Sweet i just found my missing socks