Thread: Explain your name

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by christmasmummy View Post
    well.... christmas cos im a christmas nut, and mummy, cos im a mummy :D xxx
    Christmasmummy I have three words for you:

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Talking

thank you tiatia!! am looking forward to spending many a night getting crazy about christmas!! xx

Smile

You've come to the right place.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

*Snowflake* - because I like snow and my boyfriend calls me snowflake

:tree:

Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    *Snowflake* - because I like snow and my boyfriend calls me snowflake
    Cute..
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)

I use this nickname other forums also. Myy comes from moomin- cartoon. I had long red hair and it was alwais like Myy has. number 79 comes my birthyear.

Christmas - because it is the best time of the year!
    Katie - because it is my name XD i know people say not to use your name, but Katie is such a commen name, and having the two 'k' sounds in my username appealed to me

My name stands for the blog I recently launched; it's aimed at singles who love Christmas.

Holiday Single Girl - a blog for singles who love Christmas
    http://holidaysinglegirl.blogspot.com

My second name is Emilia, and first name is Laura.

My name is pretty self-explanatory (old) Fezziwig, the former boss of Ebeneser Scrooge when he was a young man. Outside of the fact that I am much younger than him and probably spend more time at the gym-- I've always felt a kinship to that Character from "A Christmas Carol" We both love Christmas .. make it a point to get people into the spirit .. and hate seeing people have to work on the day,

I remember a couple years back I had to work on a Christmas Eve in a supermarket. The store was busy earlier in the day but in late afternoon it was empty. They said they were gonna send us home early but that never panned out. Eventually I just looked at the couple guys I was working with and said, " To heck with all this, lets go hide in the refrigerator and open up some eggnog." (A big walk in Refrigerator for the stores Milk, Eggs, Cheese, ETC -- the only place without cameras) We hung out in there, drank some eggnogg and talked about what 'Santa' was bringing out Children, Wives, Husbands, etc. Really it turned out to be a good time .. and I was out with more than enough time to have Xmas Eve dinner with the family.
    "I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." ~Charles Dickens