Thread: Unique Stocking Stuffers?

Unique Stocking Stuffers?

Hey all, I was wondering if anybody has found any uncommon and fun items to stuff their stockings with! Any ideas?

:gift:

for my grand daughter i got her make up play ones, chains , bubbles, a torch light , nailpolish, books ,toys
    4 my 15 year old i got books sox & a reading light that attaches to the book ,chains , bands , cologne,
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

Was at Coles the other day and saw a "Sock Monkey" he was in a small box with a care booklet. I thought that could be a fun one for the stocking
    Check Out My, Reusing Christmas Card Series

http://christmas-gift-and-decorating-tips.blogspot.com

We always get some cool sample size bath items (toothpaste, cool toothbrushes, new brush/comb, etc.), bubbles, coloring books, socks/undies, candy, plush toys, art supplies, make-up, scarf and gloves.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardeviance View Post
    Hey all, I was wondering if anybody has found any uncommon and fun items to stuff their stockings with! Any ideas?
    Is there a "Bed Bath & Beyond" near you? If so, check it out. They have a whole section set up called "stocking stuffers", and it looked like some pretty interesting and unique items for reasonable prices.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

surfing shorts , sun glasses sun block coloring books & crayons & if we had a pet some pet thingey hope this helps.
    also my daughter liked to bake so i gave her cookie cutters sprinkles & even a packet of frozen doe.
    Last edited by mina553; 12-08-2011 at 06:35 AM.
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

Since my family and I are just doing stockings now (except for the kids), I thought I'd list some things I'm thinking of giving this year (we each contribute something to each stocking). It's difficult to keep coming up with interesting ideas year after year. Eventually everyone owns everything.

Skyball- filled with compressed air and helium, so it's supposed to bounce super high

Sawyer water filtration straw (enables you to directly filter and drink unclean water out in the wild). Feeling the need for an emergency preparedness kit! You never know- war, solar flare, the grid going down, etc.

gold dipped playing cards

prism glasses- so you can read easily lying down flat

special paint brush to use with a painting app, so you can paint on your touchscreen device

bluetooth tracking stickers- you can put them on things you habitually lose and then use an app on your device to find them
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Im going to be filling a stocking with some make up....

A letter from Santa! Lottery Christmas Scratchers are always fun, Gift Cards, maze books