Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are you finished with the Christmas shopping

:snow:

Quote Originally Posted by no_1_christmas_fan View Post
    Yeah, not a big fan of shopping.
    so u shop on line or push your self to go shopping ?
    iam going shopping tomorrow , God willing can't wait
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

:gift:

I'm done.

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Been done for a couple weeks now. Although, I have still picked up a small thing or two as I come across things I think someone will like.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

I love to shop
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

Quote Originally Posted by mina553 View Post
    I love to shop
    I hate to shop with the hordes of crowds in a 'christmas shopping frenzy' in the shops now ..... it's absolute bedlum !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Christmas View Post
    I hate to shop with the hordes of crowds in a 'christmas shopping frenzy' in the shops now ..... it's absolute bedlum !!!
    We are never finished until Christmas Eve.Our favorite shopping day is the day before Christmas. My Wife, Daughter and Myself go to the mall first thing when the doors open and finish off all our last minute gifts and stocking stuffers.We love the hustle and bustle everyone wishing each other Merry Christmas.
    I like to sit and watch the husbands and boyfriends wander about with out a clue.I have often thought I should hire myself out as a guide take a bus load of them to the mall and show them how to buy a proper gift steering clear of cooking and cleaning appliances.Their Best Gal may need a new vacuum cleaner or a toaster but I would bet my last dollar that they would prefer lingerie, perfume or jewelry.
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

Did most of my shopping last weekend while my boyfriend waited in the mall hallways, reading the news on his Smartphone. At least he didnt' complain too much!

I got a few items for gifts when I was in NYC too, so now I just have ONE ITEM left to pick up at the mall on Thursday.

Papa C I also enjoy the mall on Christmas Eve - the mall in my town isn't very large (The BIG MALLS in Toronto are SCARY on the 24th), and they sometimes have carollers or other special events going on. I'll probably stop by just to get a coffee or something and watch all the Hustle & Bustle.
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

We have one of the largest malls in the US just 15 minutes away and I wouldn't be caught dead there on Christmas Eve. It would probably take at least an hour just to find a parking spot! I do enjoy the hustle bustle and the Christmas spirit of the day - but my foot surgery left me unble to cope with intense walking situations. Maybe I'll go with my daughters and just sit on a bench! Actually, I'll be cooking for a houseful of guests!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

i have 3 more gifts to get
    - St. Luke ii.

Not actually started...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And so, as Tiny Tim observed, "God Bless us!! Everyone!!''
    A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens (1843)