Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ChantelleJoy's Decorations 2011 *More Pics 12/04!*

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Awesome!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

We cut down our tree this weekend!!! It's so perfect, I can't even really describe how wonderfully happy I am with it. We chose it instantly from the field of hundreds!

My roommate has the photos from when we actually cut it down, but here it is all decorated in my living room - and (if I say so myself) looks magical next to my Village.

We decorate it very traditionally, like how we remember our Christmas Trees from our childhoods (that's why my Bedroom Tree is so formal, this one is a hodge-podge of collected ornaments and colours!)

There are less than 500 lights on the whole thing (we don't have that many) but I think it still looks good because there's a string of BLINKY ones that goes through it, makes it come ALIVE

My Christmas Train! It doesn't actually have track all the way around the tree, but I still think it looks good.

Here are some of my favourite ornaments.

First, a personalized one gotten for me by my best friend's family probably a decade ago, still hangs every year on my tree (it hung on theirs until I had my own).

Last year my boyfriend surprised me with this ornament as a Christmas Gift. He bought it on our trip to NYC in December 2010 (SOMEHOW without my knowledge), and it represents both that trip, and that we saw The Nutcracker together last year.

A closer view of my Hodge-Podge Traditional Family Christmas Tree (including garland in multiple colours!)

It's moments like this I wait all year round for, this is a perfect Christmas View to me...

(and for good measure, a pic of my kitty with a Santa Decoration [black cats are hard to photograph!])
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleJoy View Post
    It's moments like this I wait all year round for, this is a perfect Christmas View to me...
    Looks perfect to me too

Very pretty.

I have a black cat also but haven't done much decorating because I have a kitten that likes to dismantle as I put stuff up.

:tree:

It's all so beautiful Chantelle. The tree is perfect

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Beautiful tree!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Thanks everyone, I'm glad I can share it gives me such great happiness to see these decorations, I hope everyone else feels that way too!
    "Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

believe me every 1 else feels the same way ,cause their really wonderful my fav is the nut cracker too cause of the storey you told us.
    you have a special BF
    not all guys get it like he did .!
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

Nice job. The village and tree looks lovely. I always wanted a Christmas village but have yet to have one set up.
    Check Out My, Reusing Christmas Card Series

http://christmas-gift-and-decorating-tips.blogspot.com

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    PERFECT tree!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!