Thread: Do u have any nice Christmas quotes 2 post

Wink Do u have any nice Christmas quotes 2 post

it dosen't have 2 be fance u don't have 2know who wrote it just please post it.

here is mine:
    " They err who thinks Santa Claus comes down through the chimney; he really enters through the heart."
    ~ Mrs. Paul M. Ell.

"
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

:tree:

At Christmas, all roads lead home."
    ~ Marjorie Holmes, American writer.
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

Merry Christmas

hello....
    christmas is an important religous winter festival....people wear special customs like shimring cloths,ladies wear special ornaments,they exchange Christmas cards and gifts, Church celebrations are very importent,people enjoy the meal and get togather.Everything on this occuion is very charming and intresting....different parties,kids games and various decorations like christmas tree,lighting,garlands and holly creats an awesome environment and gives a jolly feeling to everyone.
    Last edited by frozen; 11-26-2011 at 10:28 PM.
    http://safeonlinegames.org/

thx frozen thats so true
    - St. Luke ii.

Mine is from that great philosopher, Theodore Giesel:

"It came without ribbons,
    It came without tags,
    It came without packages, boxes or bags!"

And one of the last lines of the cartoon version (I believe this is a line in the song the Whos sing):

"Christmastime will always be
    Just as long as we have we."

i like it V.

u know the kids have this movie but i never looked @ it .
    it shows on cable also .
    - St. Luke ii.

I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys. ~Charles Dickens

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other. ~Burton Hillis

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful. ~Norman Vincent Peale

Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we're here for something else besides ourselves. ~Eric Sevareid

Christmas is forever, not for just one day,
    for loving, sharing, giving, are not to put away
    like bells and lights and tinsel, in some box upon a shelf.
    The good you do for others is good you do yourself...
    ~Norman Wesley Brooks, "Let Every Day Be Christmas," 1976
    Papa_Christmas

'I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future!' Scrooge repeated, as he scrambled out of bed. 'The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. Oh, Jacob Marley! Heaven, and the Christmas Time be praised for this! I say it on my knees, old Jacob, on my knees!' (Charles Dickens A Christmas Carol)

my............... those are so nice & true pappy thank u .
    i love the Charles Dickens one the best & its so true
    - St. Luke ii.

Something about an old-fashioned Christmas is hard to forget."
    ~ Hugh Downs (1921- ), American newscaster.

They err who thinks Santa Claus comes down through the chimney; he really enters through the heart."
    ~ Mrs. Paul M. Ell

It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air."
    ~ W. T. Ellis

Christmas, my child, is love in action."
    ~ Dale Evans (1912-2001), American film actress, singer and songwriter. Wife of Roy Rogers.

Do give books - religious or otherwise - for Christmas. They're never fattening, seldom sinful, and permanently personal."
    ~ Lenore Hershey
    Last edited by mina553; 11-30-2011 at 12:24 PM.
    - St. Luke ii.

Angelin Guest

Christmas quotes

Here is one : "He who has not christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree" - Roy L Smith

Source : https://www.quotespick.com/tags/christmas.php