Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: do you like or have a christmas village

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleJoy View Post
    I have a small Christmas village as well, about 5-6 buildings including ones from 2nd Hand Stores (a great way to find classic peices for low $!). I added a new peice last yar (school house) and want to add another this year.

Since I am on my iPhone right now I can't post pics, but if I find any later today I'll share them

i would love 2 c it when u get the time 2 post it
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

We have a sort of village thing, it's lovely, it has a Santa and reindeer flying above the rooftops of the houses and it plays music!

Wink snow village

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey. View Post
    We have a sort of village thing, it's lovely, it has a Santa and reindeer flying above the rooftops of the houses and it plays music!
    thats lovely i know that type its all connected in 1 piece right those are nice too
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

Quote Originally Posted by mina553 View Post
    thats lovely i know that type its all connected in 1 piece right those are nice too
    Yep, that's what I'm on about.

lol this morning when i got up my snow village christmas 3 was on top of 1 of the houses thats kody he did that crap b4 he went 2 school
    - St. Luke ii.