Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The day is upon us!!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States

The day is upon us!!

Today is "decorating day", in our house! Also, we are supposed to get 1-2 inches of the white stuff this afternoon, too. What a perfect day to put up the tree!! Thank goodness the outside stuff is DONE!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Today is "decorating day", in our house! Also, we are supposed to get 1-2 inches of the white stuff this afternoon, too. What a perfect day to put up the tree!! Thank goodness the outside stuff is DONE!
    It sounds perfect Mike It was supposed to be decorating day in my house too but it has to wait until tomorrow. But at least my hubby brought all the Christmas stuff upstairs

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Have a great time decorating - both of you! I start with the outside stuff on Friday - 6 more days!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Oh, I'm a little jealous of having snow on decorating day! But I'm definitely happy for you. So what CDs will you be listening to today?

Looking forward to the pictures Mike : presents1:

Sounds like you chose the perfect day to decorate Mike ..........

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    Oh, I'm a little jealous of having snow on decorating day! But I'm definitely happy for you. So what CDs will you be listening to today?
    We listened to Andy Williams, Bing, and a few compilations. It was an awesome day!! I will take some pics this evening when the sun goes down. Tonight, wifey is making her homemade hot chocolate, and we are all watching The Polar Express!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

it really sounds like perfect time for decorating
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

We listened to Andy Williams, Bing, and a few compilations. It was an awesome day!! I will take some pics this evening when the sun goes down. Tonight, wifey is making her homemade hot chocolate, and we are all watching The Polar Express!!
    What a great tradition!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Sounds good, in fact, awesome! I can't find my Bing and Andy Williams CDs. They are among the lost or stolen.