Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Muppets

The Muppets

Well, I'm not sure if it will be holiday themed, but I'm soo looking forward to this movie!

Can't wait to take my kids to it. I loved the muppets when I was growing up.

i love miss piggy the diva the best & animal
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

I don't think it will be holiday themed ... but it's not without Holiday tie-ins ---- just went to the Toronto Santa Claus Parade this weekend and there was a new float for this year;

"Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

i saw the trailer on cbs last night & miss piggy & Kermit were talking about how happy they are in their realationship like OMG lol
    shes always so well done lol & put 2gether
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

:holly:

Quote Originally Posted by Khujo View Post
    I love the muppets christmas carol
    so do i i have it on cd the young 1 does not appreachate yet but she will soon.
    - St. Luke ii.

:santa:

favourite version of christmas carrol

This is a nice movie to watch.....

Love this movie!

Iglomen Guest
    Hello, I'm a newbie here. I stumbled upon this thread and found it very informative for me. Thanks for sharing.