Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gift Wrapping

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    One year I bought really nice foil paper, took my time and wrapped all my gifts perfectly. Then nobody believed I did them myself. I still wrap my own gifts, but they aren't as profesional looking as that one year.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBells View Post
    Me too
    That's beautiful Calypso Christmas
    Thank you Silver Bells... I do enjoy wrapping presents and am 'the official present wrappper' in the family

Depends on the gift, if the gift is cheap (wrap the gift nicely to make up for the cheap gift) if the gift is expensive, don't waste money and time making it look nice since the gift itself is already worth a lot!

:gift:

I consider the wrapping part of the gift. I want people to feel that they're worth the effort.
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

I like wrapping neatly with beautiful ribbons ^ so i like 2 give a gift thats visually appealing as well as needed
    her calypso my boys are alwats looking 4 sox so thats a good gift 2
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

:gift:

And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

i often wrap the gifts if i decide to send it to others

yeah jesss but do u do it beautifully with boys & so ? some times the wrapping is better than the gift inside lol or R U just a wrapper tape here there ?
    - St. Luke ii.

I personally love wrapping gifts to make them as ridiculously pretty as possible! My family always has fun opening their presents, because they have so many bows and ribbons on them. :P

Wrapping?

Is it really that important.. its more what is inside, and more-so than that, its the THOUGHT that counts!