Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas Coffee

I've been drinking it like crazy! I'm probably half way done the bag already. I'll definitly need to pick up another to last till Xmas

Just the right hint of peppermint - not too powerful. Tastes great mixed with Hot Chocolate too - like a Starbucks Peppermint Mocha *YUM*

"Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

Quote Originally Posted by ChristmasGuides View Post
    If I'm correct, Starbucks has a candy cane flavored coffee just for the holiday season. Along with their hot chocolate and peppermint flavors.
    Yes, I just tried that! Highly recommended!

I tried some chestnut flavoured coffee last year which was nice - it was from Nespresso but not sure if it was limited edition

Arlington VA USA (Across the bridge from Fantasyland)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinsel View Post
    I tried some chestnut flavoured coffee last year which was nice - it was from Nespresso but not sure if it was limited edition
    There is a bagel shop here that sometimes sels chestnut coffee. It is good. I forgot all about it until I saw your post. I think I might stop by there today!

How was it?

i havent seen that brand here but they were selling a cinamon coffee in True Value here it taste good too .
    do u know that coffee is packed with antioxidents & is good 4 you ,
    2 cups a day /every thing in moderation
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    All that kind of stuff is 80% off right now. Stores want to get the Valentine's Day stuff on the shelves.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Jennings90 Guest
    I love a dash of cinnamon and orange essence into my coffee, in this case it reminds me of Christmas all year round.

wal-mart has 70% off christmas pods, what a deal!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Christmas View Post
    I love the Holiday pods that they have out, like golden french toast, spicy eggnog is my favorite.