Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your photos!

more pics

Wow I forgot how much I loved these pics until I check them out to load them here to share with you all! As you can see, I collect the precious moments christmas ornaments- I have about 30 of them.

I hope you all enjoy!

Every year I make sure I take a picture of the dogs and their reaction to the tree being dragged into the house- This year our beagle was just a puppy and he wasn't too sure about it!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SilentNight; 10-29-2008 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentNight View Post
    Wow I forgot how much I loved these pics until I check them out to load them here to share with you all! As you can see, I collect the precious moments christmas ornaments- I have about 30 of them.

I hope you all enjoy!

Every year I make sure I take a picture of the dogs and their reaction to the tree being dragged into the house- This year our beagle was just a puppy and he wasn't too sure about it!
    I love the close-ups of your ornaments...Very nice! And your beagle's ears are too cute in the pic of your dogs! :D
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

I love your pictures Silent Night and I love your dogs, and I love those ornaments,
    and I love your real tree

Tree Update #1

Well I am still working on the lights for my crystal tree and should be done in a few hours.
    I then have to work on the random twinkling lights. It will then be time to install about 35
    ornamotors.

If all goes well I should be ready for ornaments by Friday.

Can't wait to see it finished. Thanks for sharing your progress it is so exciting watching !

Wow Mike, that's a lot of work! I know it will look beautiful though and I can't wait to see the end results of your hard work!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Thanks for the comments everyone

Tree update #2

I spent the last 7 hours on the lights and I am happy to report that I am finished. I also anchored the tree from the ceiling ( using 40pound fish test line) and gave it a stress test by giving it a good shake. There are so many ornaments that will be placed on this tree so I do not want it to come crashing down. I finished installing all the ornamotors and fastening them to the branches.

I will start decorating in the morning and should be done by Sunday. The reason that it will take so long as that here are over 1300 items and ornaments that go on this tree. Once the decorating is done I will put artifical snow on it that will give the tree a glittering effect that goes well with the twinkle lights. I then have to put the star on the top and find the
    skirt.

Once the tree is finished it will sit dark until the last week of November. I should be ready to work on the purple tree by next week. I also have to help my wife with her 3 trees and have 2 other of my own to do. I have all sorts of other displays to do in the condo and then I have to get both of my balconys ready by my Christmas party on Dec 5th

I will probably drop 10 pounds from running around

I will have lots of pictures of the decorating that will start in the morning along with some of the new ornaments that I have found on my 2008 trek across Ontario.
    Last edited by Crazymike1965; 10-30-2008 at 03:29 AM.

Mike, that looks great! I really can't wait to see the final product. If I were up in Canada I would definitely have to stop by and see your place.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

I am anxious to see the final product, I know it will be beautiful.

All of your trees are just beautiful!! I will have to take a pic when mine goes up. That doesn't happen until the day after Thanksgiving.

im sadly not able to see any of the pictures posted. What software or setting needs to be changed or added?