Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your photos!

I finally found some pictures of the clear crystal tree from 2005-2006 when it was in the process of being decorated:

I have to remember to take some pictures this year

How beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    Hello everyone
    I am so happy that I was able to find this website. My wife and I love the Christmas season and it always so much fun to get our place ready every year.We usually have a Halloween party around Oct 31st and once it is over we take everything down and get ready for Christmas. I spend over 100 hours prepping Christmas trees, decorations, and food every year. I love having parties during the Christmas season and helping the less fortunate and older people out that I know.

On November 1st we will be starting on the Christmas decorating. My wife and I put up 6 decorated theme trees. We do not switch anything on until December 1st. I close the front curtains on November 1st and my neighbours start saying to each other "that idiot must be starting on his Christmas decorations We have already visited some stores here in Toronto that have started to sell Christmas decorations. We are both finding that we are having problems trying to focus on the Halloween party that we are having in 2 weeks.
    Hi Mike!

Welcome to the forums! :D I'm glad you found AllThingsChristmas and have already begun sharing photos and stories with us. Please continue to come back and let us know how your holiday preparations are going!

Look forward to hearing more from you soon,
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Hi Bob, Thanks for the welcome. I promise lots of pictures when I start to get things set up in 2 weeks.

Leahrosa my wife really enjoys Christmas. She moved to Canada from England when we got married. We get quite a bit of snow out here around Christmas so it took her a while to get used to the cold and the snow.
    wow i love snowssss (even though i have not experienced it)..ehhee we dnt get that from here..your wife could be one of the easiest persons to love as my husband told me one of the things she loves about me is my "enthusiasm" bout christmas and wud even call me teh CHristmas lady... i get excited by the 1st of Sept and that excitement increases untl the Feast of the 3 kings.. and by then i wud again wish itll be Sept again..dats hw crazy i get..maybe if i can meet ur wife we can get along together well

Hi Bob, Thanks for the welcome. I promise lots of pictures when I start to get things set up in 2 weeks.
    Sounds great! We're glad to have another Christmas enthusiast here!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

Crazymike, that tree is beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I sometimes do searches online just to look at Christmas trees.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

Thank you MW I promise to take lots of pictures of that tree when I start to set it up in a few weeks. My wife bought a brand new Canon DSLR so I should finally be able to get some nice pictures this year. That tree takes me about 42 hours to set up and will I post details of it as I start to set it up. I also have 3 other theme trees that I put up. My wife has several trees that she sets up every year.
    Last edited by Crazymike1965; 10-17-2008 at 12:20 PM.

i really don't know how to Post Pictures on forum

Do you have photos that you've taken on your computer?