Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your photos!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    Our tree in 1994:

Awww, what a cute little tree...I'll have to post some pics of our past trees. When my wife and I were living in apartments, our trees were always tall and skinny or short and fat.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

wow, very wonderful..i guess there are more to come for 2008..i love the disneyy decorations and the trees...sooo wonderfuil and soooo christmas already...wow..wow wow...

Greetings !!!

Hello everyone
    I am so happy that I was able to find this website. My wife and I love the Christmas season and it always so much fun to get our place ready every year.We usually have a Halloween party around Oct 31st and once it is over we take everything down and get ready for Christmas. I spend over 100 hours prepping Christmas trees, decorations, and food every year. I love having parties during the Christmas season and helping the less fortunate and older people out that I know.

On November 1st we will be starting on the Christmas decorating. My wife and I put up 6 decorated theme trees. We do not switch anything on until December 1st. I close the front curtains on November 1st and my neighbours start saying to each other "that idiot must be starting on his Christmas decorations We have already visited some stores here in Toronto that have started to sell Christmas decorations. We are both finding that we are having problems trying to focus on the Halloween party that we are having in 2 weeks.

Smile

I can post some pictures if you all like

wow, crazymaker i love ur ideas for christmas..i too would love to share my blessings to the less fortuante, i am not rich but for sure no one is too rich that he cannot receive and no one is too poor that he cannot give.. sharing indeed is the spirit of christmas, and decorations adds up fun and color to this season

Hi Leahrosa My wife and I are a little crazy with the Christmas decorating. I have been blessed with alot of energy which comes in handy at Christmas. I do all the cooking at home and I have started a tradition of cooking a full Christmas meal ( Ham turkey, stuffing, etc ) on the last Saturday of November for a friend that lost his mother on Christmas eve. His father has health issues as well. I give my friend a meal to take home to his father and leftovers to keep him going for the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    Hi Leahrosa My wife and I are a little crazy with the Christmas decorating. I have been blessed with alot of energy which comes in handy at Christmas. I do all the cooking at home and I have started a tradition of cooking a full Christmas meal ( Ham turkey, stuffing, etc ) on the last Saturday of November for a friend that lost his mother on Christmas eve. His father has health issues as well. I give my friend a meal to take home to his father and leftovers to keep him going for the week.
    Oh wow, and sorry ur crazymike ur too good, and waht u had done is one of the most heart satisfying act and contentment one could have i lived in the Phil were there are lots of street children and families :( so what i am planning ryt now is to gather all my officemates to do carolling and the amount we can gather we will use it to buy food and treat this children at least they can have a decent "noche buena" (refered to us christmas eve dinner to us) and whats most beautiful is, even our bosses had loved the idea of "feeding" and wud loved to join us, i cant wait for Dec as we planned to start by the very first saturday of Dec..im excited

That sounds really nice Leahrosa and is what Christmas is all about

We also like to have several of the seniors that live near us over as they enjoy all the decorations. I also have a cople that drive from 200 miles away every year to see our trees. They will sit for several hours and have a smile from ear to ear as they look at one of our trees in particular that is crystal and clear twingle light themed. For that very reason I always try my best to make that tree as magical as possible.

While some people might find it to be a little too much, if I can, for a moment make people look at that tree and get a warm a fuzzy feeling then it is worth all the time and effort
    Last edited by Crazymike1965; 10-15-2008 at 11:07 AM. Reason: grammer

wow, ur magical.ur efforts ended pays off knwing not only u or ur wife enjoys the sight, this is one of the many reasons i love christmas, it allows us to give love without reasons and without hesitations..i really really love this time of year if only we celebrate it everyday

Leahrosa my wife really enjoys Christmas. She moved to Canada from England when we got married. We get quite a bit of snow out here around Christmas so it took her a while to get used to the cold and the snow.