Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your photos!

Thank you. This is really the first year that I have felt like putting anything up for Christmas. My heart just wasn't in it. But my Mom and Lynne have been gently pushing me to start again.

I have a confession to make. 2 weeks ago I said the crystal tree was finished. Well I lied, it was almost finshed. Pictures coming soon

That is beautiful. I love the birds that you have on there. Looks like you have the tree elevated. What do you have it on?

CrazyMike,

That is INSANEly beautiful! I hope you have good floor boards to hold all that weight!. I would bet that that tree never saw this coming! Great Job and thanks for posting the pics.

E

Thanks Donna and Theedwin

I do not have the tree Donna but there are lots of presents under the tree and the angle of the picture which is giving the illusion that the tree is elevated. Theedwin that tree is so heavy. I have 2 sets of guy wires on the ceiling and a heavy duty stand to support all the weight. I give it a good stress test before I set it up. I messed up the guy wires and put them on too early so the top of the tree is bent. I am scared to try and fix it at this stage as I do not want to break any ornaments. I wish that I can take a half decent picture of the tree. It is so bright that the pictures get under or over exposed. My wife is going try take some more pictures of it and the other 6 trees on the weekend.I will be powering everything up starting tonight. That means my wife will have to go next door to use the hair dryer
    Last edited by Crazymike1965; 11-28-2008 at 10:48 AM.

Mike, I love your birds and snowflakes on your tree I especially like the hummingbirds. I had one come around this summer they are so cute. I imagine that your light bill will go up during the holidays. Mine does a little with my one tree and indoor lights. but so beautiful to look at. I envy you getting to view all six trees and on a dily basis. I love my little tree(6ft). I find it is cute and more about me then hubby. I already found some more ornaments to make for next year to add to my collection.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

OMC I am looking forward to all of the pictures that will now start to get posted here since Thanksgiving and Black Friday are over and it is now officially the Christmas season.

I think that I am the only crazy Canadian here so the seaon started for us on Nov 1st

Well my wife and I opened all the curtains for the first time last night so there goes the electricity bill My wife and I have our first holiday party next weekend and I am still decorating and tweaking the trees. This is a very dangerous time for me as a lot of the stores here in Canada have started to mark down their Christmas merchandise and when a crazy person like me is roaming around the stores today it could make for an expensive day plus a good beating from my wife

She is the voice of reason and also yanks me back to the ground especially at this time of the year.

For the last 4 years now on the second Saturday in December I have been making a full Christmas dinner for a friend who lost his mother on Christmas day. Turkey, Ham from scratch, stuffing, potatoes, etc. I usually give him all the leftovers to take home to his father. I then repeat the whole Christmas dinner process with some changes to the menu for my wife and sister on Christmas Eve.

I am sorry for going on. I am just excited about Christmas If I have kids in a few years I am more than certainly drive them bonkers

I will post some more pictures later on

Happy decorating day everyone

Mike that is so nice of you to make him a dinner and send the leftovers home for his father. You are truly and amazing person. I hope you didn't lose your purse on all the new decorations today! when you went shopping!presentspresents
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

so Michaels had this lawn deco of 2 penguins sliding down a slide and i really wanted it but my girlfriend said i couldnt buy it because i have enough crap lol sooo, my mom suprised me and bought it for me cuz she knew how badly i wanted it =D its so adorable i combined it with my other penguins to make a little scene