Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

Thread: Share your photos!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazymike1965 View Post
    The problem is that there were 3 on Nov 8th and now there is only 1 left. The store marks everything down by 50% on Boxing day but I live in an area where there are lots of wealthy folks so I think that he will get snapped up soon.

I have a storage room in my condo where I store by Christmas decorations and trees. I just have enough room to fit everything. The problem is that every year the decorations continue to grow but the room does not
    Hurry, go get it. LOL!

I love your deer thanks for sharing.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

That red tree is so unstable MW. I have to find a better way of making the stand sturdier.
    Our 7-1/2 foot tree comes in three sections. The top section isn't loose but it sways easily at the top and that bugs me.

I just love deep red colors. I used to have a red velvet sofa. I miss it. Velvet is such a nice fabric and my living room looked awesome at Christmas even if I didn't have much furniture. I also love the glittery ornaments on your tree. I was enamored by your crystal tree; then I saw the red one and thought, "Wow! That glitter looks awesome with red."

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    Our 7-1/2 foot tree comes in three sections. The top section isn't loose but it sways easily at the top and that bugs me.

I just love deep red colors. I used to have a red velvet sofa. I miss it. Velvet is such a nice fabric and my living room looked awesome at Christmas even if I didn't have much furniture. I also love the glittery ornaments on your tree. I was enamored by your crystal tree; then I saw the red one and thought, "Wow! That glitter looks awesome with red."
    I agree with MW. it is ecsquite seeing the glitter with all the reds.
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

I bought the reindeer he is 2 feet tall.

My wallet is a little sore after the purchase but I could not resist

Now I have to find a place for him.

WOW Mike your wife is so lucky I wish my husband got into christmas decorating like you do. I love it. You do an amazing job. fantastic. wish i could see it in person.

Thanks for your kind words DM I have loved Christmas from the time I was a little boy. The decorating I do takes alot of time, and energy. Several times in the last few weeks my wife has got up in the morning to find me working on the decorating. I am hoping to be completely finished by November 29th so i will finally be able to relax for a week until the entertaining begins.. I also do most of the cooking so my wife goes to bed on Christmas Eve while I stay up all night cooking

I bought the reindeer he is 2 feet tall.

My wallet is a little sore after the purchase but I could not resist

Now I have to find a place for him.
    I don't blame you for not resisting. Your deer is gorgeous! I bought my granddaughter's birthday present yesterday. Her birthday is in April, but I knew that if I went back later the item would be gone.

That is a beautiful deer and now I know why you didn't grab it at first. Where do you store it would be my concern. It sure is a beauty.

Fortunately the antlers can be removed which helps. I have room for him on the top shelve of my linen closet. I will wrap him up in bubble wrap.