Thread: Is a Bullet Belt a good Christmas Gift?

Is a Bullet Belt a good Christmas Gift?

I bought one for my sister for dirt cheap online and now i'm beginning to wonder if the rest of my family is going to think i've gone crazy.

what is a bullet belt?

Quote Originally Posted by steph535 View Post
    what is a bullet belt?
    It is a belt that is made entirely out of bullets, but they are dead rounds, meaning they wont go off because there is nothing inside of them to make them go boom.

Have you never seen like a rock and roll looking person walking around with a bullet belt on?

Quote Originally Posted by megamom View Post
    It is a belt that is made entirely out of bullets, but they are dead rounds, meaning they wont go off because there is nothing inside of them to make them go boom.

Have you never seen like a rock and roll looking person walking around with a bullet belt on?
    ok, thanks. hmm, yes, now that you mention it, I have.

If it's something she will like don't worry what the rest of the family think.

my cousins received a bullet belt for christmas a few years ago. nobody in my family took a second look, as its in line with their style.

wow is it your sisters style ?
    i mean if she wears skirts 2 her ankles & carries a bible it wont be a good gift but if shes that cool heck yeah .
    i WOULD LOVE A BANGLE IN BULLITS
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

I come from a hunting family so I thought you meant a belt for bullets!! I've never heard of the type of bullet belt you are referring to but If she likes it/wants it then get it.

My girlfriend owns one. I think it looks neat -- real edgy.It looks almost exactly like this but the strap is a Dark Green leather color with the chrome bullets.

"I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." ~Charles Dickens

wow its not that bad looking
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.