Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Share Your Photos 4 (2011 & 2012 Thread)

my knees are weak from looking @ all the decorations i loveeeeeeeeeeeee them all
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

I decided to decorate my Boyfriend's apartment today - he specifically wanted a small Fibre-Optic Tree - picked up the ornaments and garland, etc at the Dollar Store.

I took the inspiration for the silver/gold theme from the base of the tree, which only came in gold.

I didn't know what kind of tree-topper he wanted, so I just got a pretty silver-looking tree ornament (I think it's funny to top a tree with another tree!)

"Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

:tree:

It's very cute ChantelleJoy

Merry Snowy Christmas
    Love & Peace to the World

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBells View Post
    It's very cute ChantelleJoy
    Thanks! :D

"Christmas: it's not the giving, it's not the getting, it's the loving." - Garfield
    I'm Admin of AllThingsChristmas Forum - Click Here to Message Me with questions or if you need help!

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Do they make tiny little tree toppers for desk top trees like that? I was wondering if I could find one for my sons little 2 foot tree. I know they make mini ornaments, but haven't seen a topper.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

I saw one or two large star ornaments that would work as a topper at the walmart, but nothing specifically for smaller trees. Finding a little angel topper would be nice...

There were a few that would work for a slightly larger tree (like 3-4 foot) that are smaller and obviously not for a large tree, but i don't know if they would be too big for this size ( which is only 2.5 foot).

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    Do they make tiny little tree toppers for desk top trees like that? I was wondering if I could find one for my sons little 2 foot tree. I know they make mini ornaments, but haven't seen a topper.
    Yes they do Mike ... I've seen them in the shops ... stars, snowflakes etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ChantelleJoy View Post
    I didn't know what kind of tree-topper he wanted, so I just got a pretty silver-looking tree ornament (I think it's funny to top a tree with another tree!)
    Haha!!! ..... Cute tree Chantelle ... I like it

i have an idea 4 a topper useing a toilet paper roll & the top of a middle size store bought angel
    just remove the angels head & hot glue her 2 the roll & presto u have a 1 of a kind topper for a 2.5 tree just make sure the angel u pick is size approate in comparason with the tree ,

1 more thing u have 2 hide the roll so remove her wings & cape like clothing carefully & glue neatly to the roll.
    Last edited by mina553; 11-26-2011 at 09:09 AM.
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

Cute, Chantelle Joy!

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."