Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Christmas Tree Themes 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Christmas View Post
    Do you change the theme and/or colour of your Christmas Tree decorations from year to year or do you keep adding to your existing collection of decorations?

How will your trees be decorated for Christmas 2011?
    i love decorations so much every year i change them this year because of the 2 grand babies i have paper balls & plush christmas toys u can see it on my alumb
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

Quote Originally Posted by mina553 View Post
    i love decorations so much every year i change them this year because of the 2 grand babies i have paper balls & plush christmas toys u can see it on my alumb
    A toy theme is a nice idea Mina ....... where is the pic posted?

:tree:

Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Christmas View Post
    A toy theme is a nice idea Mina ....... where is the pic posted?
    its on my forum main page in my pix album thats why the baby tried 2 pull the toy off lol u will see the gate i put up 2
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

kitten khaos

the young one spent a couple of hours decorating the xmas tree...
    the lights were turned on, applause.

and then chaos. the 2 kittens have pretty much stripped it bare.
    One of them has clambered up to the top of a 6ft plus tree and had a good old go at the angel...

did u get angry kitten khaos ? o my did u put it back up ? & did they do it again
    - St. Luke ii.

well... we have now officially given up. We put everything back up but they stripped the tree again... we now have a pile of baubles at the base of the tree which they kick around the living room. And very sadly, the angel is now bald.
    the kittens have been forgiven! again.

You naughty kittens! You shall have no pie! LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Angeldog View Post
    I've had theme trees for years. In recent years I've stuck with these themes:
    Foyer tree--White snowflakes and icicles
    Guest bedroom--small tree with toy ornaments
    Man Cave tree--reflects my husband's interests: West Virginia University sports and car racing-white lights with blue gold and red ribbon garlands
    In the living room I rotate themes:
    Handmade and nature ornaments with multicolored lights and cranberry garland
    Red and white ornaments with red and white lights and white pearl garland
    All of out traditional blown glass and other shiney ornaments with multicolored lights and red velvet ribbon garland
    Once in the while I pull out all of our turquoise, chartreuse and purple ornaments and make a mod mid-century looking tree.
    I also coordinate our coffee table decorations to each theme.

Oh, please, please post pictures!

Oh, please, please post pictures!

lol do u mean of the bald angel lol yikes

those kittens are luckey if they were mine wow i can;t think what i would do ,

dont they want their toys any more ? i guess the tree is much more intresting to ruine . hmm
    - St. Luke ii.