Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Tree Themes 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas_mama View Post
    My tree is a winter wonderland theme :-) White, silver and glass Multicoloured lights, though
    Same as mine but mine is clear lights..
    Merry Christmas to all...

4 Trees:

Brown ornaments

Vintage ornaments

Blue and silver ornaments

Toy ornaments (some are Hallmark)

:snow:

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas_mama View Post
    My tree is a winter wonderland theme :-) White, silver and glass Multicoloured lights, though
    mine is always different, although I like the most red colors. This year I'm planning to have it silver and maybe white.
    When it seems the magic slipped away...
    We find it all again on Christmas Day

*Seeing isn't believing.Believing is seeing.*

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by *Snowflake* View Post
    mine is always different, although I like the most red colors. This year I'm planning to have it silver and maybe white.
    It's a great theme

:gingerbread:

Our main tree is all about sentiment! We have collected ornaments, and have gifts of ornaments and they all go on the tree, with a gold star on top with multi-coloured and white lights! It actually looks really beautiful!! My siblings and I also get a real mini tree in each of our rooms, and those ones are more "themed"; mine is lavender, silver, and black because those are my room colours.

Same as my last tree in 2009 .... a Winter Wonderland theme

If I decide to decorate a tree this year .... was thinking of keeping it the same (predominantly white with a touch of silver/glass and clear lights) but with a slight twist ... more of a Winter Woodland theme

Well, I set up my new white, pre-lit, 4 foot tree to check out the lights. First of all the lights were multi instead of clear! Second of all, I decided I like the multi lights better, so I would keep the tree. Thirdly, I decided to replace all of the yellow bulbs with purple - big mistake. I ruined one of the strands of lights on the tree! Fourth - I bought a matching set of lights to replace the strand I ruined (and add more lights to the tree) -but I was stuck with the yellow bulbs! Fifth- I added 44 sparkly purple ornaments (very inexpensive ones - cost a total of $12). Sixth - I added a Madame Alexander doll from my collection as the topper. She's dressed in purple and green. Seventh - I decided NOT to put on the silver bead strand. Eighth - I have 28 Hallmark Madame Alexander Doll ornaments that I still need to add - as soon as I dig them out of storage. Ninth - I will take a picture and post it when it is done!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by ornamentmaven View Post
    Well, I set up my new white, pre-lit, 4 foot tree to check out the lights. First of all the lights were multi instead of clear! Second of all, I decided I like the multi lights better, so I would keep the tree. Thirdly, I decided to replace all of the yellow bulbs with purple - big mistake. I ruined one of the strands of lights on the tree! Fourth - I bought a matching set of lights to replace the strand I ruined (and add more lights to the tree) -but I was stuck with the yellow bulbs! Fifth- I added 44 sparkly purple ornaments (very inexpensive ones - cost a total of $12). Sixth - I added a Madame Alexander doll from my collection as the topper. She's dressed in purple and green. Seventh - I decided NOT to put on the silver bead strand. Eighth - I have 28 Hallmark Madame Alexander Doll ornaments that I still need to add - as soon as I dig them out of storage. Ninth - I will take a picture and post it when it is done!
    Woohoo! I'll be waiting.

I have some tweaking to do before I start taking pictures. I'm thinking about a couple of purchases.

My tree's are..no themes as such just colours..

Landing..........Green,Gold and Red.
    Hallway..........Browns,Oranges Autumnal colours
    Kitchen..........Every colour
    Main tree.......Clear glass with a touch of white to make it seems frosty.
    This is in the living room.
    I'm so confused about your fireplace. I remembered the mantel as a natural wood color, and then in 2010, there was a totally different style. Are you in a different home?