Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas Books

Christmas On The Move Out West"

Here's a story I just found on Amazon in the middle of February, and it is WONDERFUL. It put me in the mood for Christmas right away.

"Christmas On The Move Out West"
    "A wacky memoir that is destined to become the new baby boomer Christmas classic."
    This TRUE STORY takes place in Portland, Oregon, 1968, and spans the month of December.
    A coming of age account of a dysfunctionally functional family. A widower with five children and his spinster sister roll with the punches as best they can in a collection of crazy, humorous and sentimental anecdotes full of surprises with an unexpected ending.

You can find the book on Amazon.com

Merry Christmas in February !

Chicken soup for the Christmas soul
    Quote Originally Posted by pjburdi View Post
    Here's a story I just found on Amazon in the middle of February, and it is WONDERFUL. It put me in the mood for Christmas right away.

"Christmas On The Move Out West"
    "A wacky memoir that is destined to become the new baby boomer Christmas classic."
    This TRUE STORY takes place in Portland, Oregon, 1968, and spans the month of December.
    A coming of age account of a dysfunctionally functional family. A widower with five children and his spinster sister roll with the punches as best they can in a collection of crazy, humorous and sentimental anecdotes full of surprises with an unexpected ending.

You can find the book on Amazon.com

Merry Christmas in February !