Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Exciting stuff - new decorations!

My purchases so far ....... a string of twinkling LED lights and some pretty candles

I went Christmas (present) shopping today and managed to resist buying new decorations... Marks and Spencer have some beautiful stuff in, though and I want it! Earmarked in my mind for another day

My wife wants me to come with her home to London to do some Christmas shopping one of these years

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    I ordered a gift for my wife online today.
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaMike View Post
    I ordered a gift for my wife online today.
    Exciting! I bought my husband a LEGO book yesterday... It's a PITA that I just googled it to find a link for here, though and discovered that I paid £16.99 in store when the website charges £10.19! And even worse, it is apparently available online for even less... I'm almost tempted to return it to the store and order it online!

http://www.waterstones.com/waterston...+book/8547926/

I bought some stuff online today ... nothing terribly exciting just cheap core 'filler' ornaments and a few bits and pieces for craft work which I wanted.

There's some lovely stuff out there but most of what I want is very pricey !!! Still there's always the after Christmas sales !!

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas_mama View Post
    I went Christmas (present) shopping today and managed to resist buying new decorations... Marks and Spencer have some beautiful stuff in, though and I want it! Earmarked in my mind for another day
    How could you resist? I looked at the M&S site, also John Lewis & Selfridges..... Lots of 'winter white' this year.

Nice stuff ... I too had to resist as the international shipping is costly ... hence no purchases