Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: At what age did Santa stop coming?

I was 11 years old when this truth come out... I was very disappointed :D
    www.snipsofvb.com

My niece was 12 years old and her mother was worried that she used still believing in Santa. But one day came to me and said: I know Santa doesn't exists, But if I will say this my parents will not give me the presents for Christmas any more

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas_mama View Post
    I was 18. It was my last Christmas at home before I moved in with my new husband :-)

What age were you when you got your last stocking / present off Santa?
    http://www.alacraft.com.au/

www.alacraft.com.au

South Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    He came to my parents' house every year until my sister and I had families of our own. In fact, I had to specifically tell my mother to stop filling stockings because I want OUR kids to believe Santa does that at HOME...not at Grandma's house!!
    I love Outdoor Christmas Lights!!

Quote Originally Posted by Papa_Christmas View Post
    I and my stocking are 53 today and they're still coming.
    Amen!!!

I never had any gifts from santa all my life, but I did received gifts from my love ones.

Santa still delivers the goods! lol

I don't know what you guys are talking about. Santa has been bringing me and my family presents for as long as I can remember. -- sure -- maybe he brings the lions share of gifts to my nieces and son. Probably when I was about 18 he started getting me one or two 'big' gifts .. he doesn't forget about us old timers. Last Christmas Eve I caught a glance of him in our living room, I waved but he was too busy.

.. can you believe it? Snubbed by Santa (!!) I'll be sure to add my complaint to the letter I write him this year with my kid.
    "I have always thought of Christmas time, when it has come round, as a good time; a kind, forgiving, charitable time; the only time I know of, in the long calendar of the year, when men and women seem by one consent to open their shut-up hearts freely, and to think of people below them as if they really were fellow passengers to the grave, and not another race of creatures bound on other journeys." ~Charles Dickens

frostythesnowman Guest
    santa still comes to my house...I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!

Santa is the best!!!
    I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

My brother and I are both married but Santa still visits my parents house every year for us!
    "Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas".
    Calvin Coolidge