Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Countdown to Christmas 2023

Countdown to Christmas 2023

Let's get this one going before the New Year rings in... 361 days to go...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

I love a good countdown. 341 days remaining...
    "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas perhaps, means a little bit more!"

Guess I am the only one to see this thread thus far. No problem, I'm sure I'll be joined later on. In the meantime... 336 days to go!

319- we're closing in on the 200's!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

Yes indeed, since we are now at 316 days!!!

Approximately 45 weeks to go!
    The holly's up, the house is all bright, The tree is ready, the candles alight; Rejoice and be glad, all children tonight.

309 Days left in 2023 till Christmas and a mere 30 days till Spring (technically... lol).

Out of the 300 mark and into the next phase. 295 days remaining (and my 2022 Christmas yard stuff is still waiting for the snow to melt... lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop1954 View Post
    (and my 2022 Christmas yard stuff is still waiting for the snow to melt... lol)
    Oh, wow! Well, you'll have them ready for Christmas in July!

289!

Now we can shave off a few of those days and call it... 284!