Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Color-themed Trees

Ah, I thought we were talking about those silver and gold trees you can buy from those ostentatiously-ridden shops.

But, if it is just tinsels, then Gold and Silver FTW, most definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWire View Post
    I absolutely hate the silver trees or the gold trees AND especially the pink trees.

Seriously... Anything to make money.
    I think pink trees are fantastic for little girls. Several years ago I got one for my granddaughter. She decorated it with candy ornaments.

And my grandmother had one of those silver trees with the color wheel. I admit I wasn't overly fond of it.

"Hail him who saves you by his grace,
    and crown him Lord of all."

We use red white and blue as our theme!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheena0709 View Post
    We use red white and blue as our theme!
    Is it patriotic? Do you have family members in the military?

Yes. My tree is very patriotic. I do not have any family members in the military. We just love red, white and blue!. I tried posting a picture, but I am not sure how to do it. I would pull it off my computer but it wants a url?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheena0709 View Post
    Yes. My tree is very patriotic. I do not have any family members in the military. We just love red, white and blue!. I tried posting a picture, but I am not sure how to do it. I would pull it off my computer but it wants a url?
    I know very little about computers so I'm not the one to ask. However, I joined photobucket (free) and it assigns a url to each photo. Once you become a member, photobucket lets you upload photos from your computer to their site. You have the option of making your album(s) private or public. You click on "album options" whenever you want to load a photo from your computer. I wish I could show how easy it is. It even puts [IMG] before and after the url and that makes the image appear on this site if you copy and paste.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow World View Post
    I know very little about computers so I'm not the one to ask. However, I joined photobucket (free) and it assigns a url to each photo. Once you become a member, photobucket lets you upload photos from your computer to their site. You have the option of making your album(s) private or public. You click on "album options" whenever you want to load a photo from your computer. I wish I could show how easy it is. It even puts [IMG] before and after the url and that makes the image appear on this site if you copy and paste.

Thank you!... I will have to add my christmas tree photos so you can see what it looks like!

I grew up with the traditional red/green/gold and luv the warmth of those colours. However, the past years I've shifted to silver.

But hey who knows I might just revert to those traditional colours or some other ...all depends on how I feel I guess

each year we pick a different theme for the tree. last year i picked red green gold thats my favorite but this year my son picked multi colored so it will be all different colors.

Quote Originally Posted by purpleskies View Post
    each year we pick a different theme for the tree. last year i picked red green gold thats my favorite but this year my son picked multi colored so it will be all different colors.
    I like both color themes, and I've done both.

BTW,
    Last edited by Merry Christmas Darling; 10-26-2011 at 07:01 AM.