View Poll Results: How much will you be spending on Christmas gifts?

Voters
16. This poll is closed
  • I won't be buying any gifts

0 0%
  • Less than $50

0 0%
  • Between $50 and $200

7 43.75%
  • Between $200 and $500

6 37.50%
  • More than $500

3 18.75%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Christmas shopping poll

Christmas shopping poll

How much $ do you plan on spending on all of your Christmas gift buying this year?
    Last edited by PumpkinJack81; 10-23-2008 at 01:14 PM.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

:holly: I buy on a budget

I buy on a budget I allow myself 10- 15 dollars per person. I am doing more for my parents though I have spent about $40 a piece on them. They are worth more than that to me. They are priceless!

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    I buy on a budget I allow myself 10- 15 dollars per person. I am doing more for my parents though I have spent about $40 a piece on them. They are worth more than that to me. They are priceless!
    It's hard putting a "fixed" price on your family, but sometimes we have to do it. Parents and grandparents truly are priceless though!
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

I'm thinking of spending around 1200 DK, which is around 200 $. Since I don't have a big family, I'll only have to buy gifts for my parents and my brother. I've been working a lot of extra shifts lately, so that I'll have a little more money to spend this year. My father especially has had a rough year, so I want to get him something really great

Quote Originally Posted by GingerbreadGirl View Post
    I'm thinking of spending around 1200 DK, which is around 200 $. Since I don't have a big family, I'll only have to buy gifts for my parents and my brother. I've been working a lot of extra shifts lately, so that I'll have a little more money to spend this year. My father especially has had a rough year, so I want to get him something really great

That's not too bad...And good for you for working extra hard to save up! That's also very nice for you to think of your dad's rough year.
    PumpkinJack81
    Bob, Forum Moderator
    AllThingsChristmas.com

I'd like to say i would keep it between $50-200. But ya just never know what ya might find for your family!

Smile

some 300 euro which is at todays exchange 381 usd

We spend $50 on each of our 2 boys now that they are grown, then, we buy one gift each for the white elephant gifts at each of our family get together, one is $25 the other is $10. Then, we MIGHT buy each other something.

I badly overspent last year, so this year I'm only spending about $270.00 on twenty people.

:gift:

I hear ya. It is easy to over spend. I ordered my hubby a last minute gift today from Amazon but it is a game he has been talking about for two years now. I know he will love it!

Next year I am going to spend $25.00 on each family. going to make movie gift baskets witha couple dvds and popcorn candy and all the goodies from the movies.
    And for my greats I want to do layaway next year and get them a gift and an outfit. I think they would like that.