Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: xmas gift for my new wife

xmas gift for my new wife

Has anyone got any good ideas I could give my wife for Xmas?

We are both 24 and just married (in August) - not certain what to get for her. As usual she says "nothing", but as if I could get her nothing

Any ideas appreciated

I need a maiximum $$ and what kind of things does she like?
    Wishing all a safe and loving Holiday!!

she likes music, films and stuff like that. I've already got here a couple of tickets to see Duffy live and Saw III on DVD. Not much of a make-up and shoes type of woman.

sorry, maximum $$$ - well the tickets were £50 GBP, so what's that......$70-75 USD.

Another thing is how much to spend, when we started going out it was like £150-£200. But we have a mortgage to pay for now so it's never as much as that.

have you thought about jewelry or maybe a digital camera to capture your memories.

Quote Originally Posted by onemagicalchristmas View Post
    have you thought about jewelry or maybe a digital camera to capture your memories.

The camera is what I was thinking too. Or a camcorder, as those are not as expensive as they use to be. You can get refurbished, what I do, from the makers of just about any of them. Canon and Kodak have them. Just make sure you look at he new prices too, sometimes, electronic stores have them on sale for the same as what you would pay for the refurbished one.
    Wishing all a safe and loving Holiday!!

I was also thinking about a spa basket. maybe one for her nails or her feet, or a nice bath set! I know I would love something like that and I am not one into makeup either. I wear it for special occasions but not everyday!.

The camera she uses is fairly new but I really like the idea with the spa basket. Also you can put so many different things into it - and it is really girl, I bet she will love it
    Thanks for your creativity!

Okay- this is something special that she will cherish for many years. Pick out a favorite photo (maybe a wedding or engagement one). Go to www.treasuredblocks.com and order her a block. They are really affordable (36 bucks)- and they are a major hit. She will love it- I promise. Any questions let me know... good luck and congratulations on your new lives!

they look really cute. I might do one next year for my folks. they had their pictures taken last year but I can take a good one of them in front of my CHristmas tree this year to use for this purpose. Great idea