Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do you guys know eco Christmas gifts?

thx 4 the info will check it out
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

i made Christmas cards to my friends

There are a few things we, as environmentally-aware individuals can do to reduce this problem such as:

When you receive a wrapped present, remove the paper very carefully and save it for another celebration.

Pages from an old calendar will cover a package with beautiful, shiny images.

For a nostalgic colorful touch, wrap presents in newspaper comic strips.

Use tissue paper from a previous purchase or fabric remnants to add a personal touch.

After wrapping a gift with a brown paper bag or butcher's paper, let the kids have some fun decorating it with paint, stamps, crayons and markers.

If we all choose just one alternative to wrapping paper this Christmas, our good Earth will be merry too.
    And this shall be a sign unto you: Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, Lying in a manger.
    - St. Luke ii.

Going green takes simple smarts and small steps. Follow my three Rs—refurbish, repaint and recycle—to be a stylish and eco-friendly home designer. By reusing old furniture, frames, artwork and more, you're making your own small contribution to saving our planet.
    - St. Luke ii.

Eco Christmas gifts on this season of Christmas is seem to be a nice idea as it is new in the market and everyone have desire to get updated gifts on the Christmas. These gifts become popular among women and children very easily.

yeah i have been look @ some 4 my uncle there R a lot 2 chose from
    - St. Luke ii.

Going Eco

I made the switch a few years ago to go from paraffin candles to 100% Soy wax candles. If you are not familiar with the difference between the two, please read all about it at my shop store. Click "Shore Makes Scents?" and I explain in detail the differences and why you'll never want to buy another paraffin candle again.

www.shoremakesscents.com