Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Tree Theme!

At least your having fun!

Not to rain on anyone doing a solid for someone...but...are you sure he'll be OK with the unboxing of his toys? Many collectors keep stuff mint in box and consider the packaging paramount in their collections.

I would much rather free them from their paper and plastic prisons!
    persimmonpudding.com: dedicated to growing, education, and use of Diospyros virginiana L., the common, or American persimmon...and persimmon pudding is ALWAYS a holiday favorite!!!

That is a great idea. It will probably mean so much more to him. You are a very thoughtful person!

I am sure she can hang them in their orginal packaging if he wishes. but I can't wait to see pics of it! I am like a child getting a new toy!.presentspresentspresents

Quote Originally Posted by drewsmom0430 View Post
    finally finished my candy tree, didnt think i had any room left but managed to put chocolate snowmen, chocolate gingerbread men and chocolate houses on it, any more im afraid it will fall over. i posted more pictures.
    Where did you post the pictures?

I have the pictures on my profile, i added a few more.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsmom0430 View Post
    I have the pictures on my profile, i added a few more.
    Thanks, I found them on another thread where you said they were in your profile. You did a great job.

Thank you

Talking candy tree

nicely done...I would like to have seen you go through the checkout lane at the store!!! :D
    persimmonpudding.com: dedicated to growing, education, and use of Diospyros virginiana L., the common, or American persimmon...and persimmon pudding is ALWAYS a holiday favorite!!!

Thank you. i did get asked what all the candy was for, It was so much fun making it. very relaxing for me. im lucky my son isnt that into candy, he hasn't asked for any of it, and he knows the trees are just to look at so he dont touch them. I still look for more candy but i can't buy it, it wont fit on the tree. my neices and nephews are junk food eaters so i cant wait to see them at the party. and wait till i tell them they can fill a bag before they leave.