Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DO you send out thank yous after the holidays?

thanks I will check out the dollar tree and dollar general for thank you cards. If all else fails I will purchase more ink in my printer and make my own!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!

Help the post office

The Post Office is having a hard time past couple years, I don't think it's a bad idea to send out Thank Yous. Course to really help the post office I wish they would charge 3 times what they do for junk mail and weed some of it out!

I try to.... I still need to write baby thank-you's for my...........4 MONTH OLD. I should be doing that now instead of being online, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffkaffen View Post
    The Post Office is having a hard time past couple years, I don't think it's a bad idea to send out Thank Yous. Course to really help the post office I wish they would charge 3 times what they do for junk mail and weed some of it out!
    Actually, third class and bulk mail are the postal service's bread and butter. I know, I worked there for six years. And a clerk in our office read and answered each Dear Santa letter, as long as we could figure out the address of the child. But yeah, I wish they would weed out the junk mail, too. I would venture to say that most of us don't like getting it in our mail boxes.

that would really be nice for the child. I watch Santa who? tonight and I thought it would be nice for my greats to send santa a thank you note after christmas. I plan on talking to them and letting them know santa likes getting the appreciation from the boys and girls around the world!
    Wishing you many hot cocoa mornings and firesky nights throughout the new year!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))) Everybody Needs a Hug
    It changes your metabolism ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))!!!